SSA 1.1

Carlos Rodrigo crb at cab.inta-csic.es
Tue Nov 18 15:06:13 CET 2014

Hi

Given that the example for theoretical spectra in the document is based in one of our services, I
think that I should say something here... :)

Doug's answer has clarified most of the things that I intended to write

In fact, there are several metadata that are mandatory and are not in the example:

Char.SpatialAxis.Coverage.Location.Value
Char.SpatialAxis.Coverage.Bounds.Extent
Char.TimeAxis.Coverage.Location.Value
Char.SpectralAxis.Coverage.Location.Value
Char.SpectralAxis.Coverage.Bounds.Extent

The first three ones does not (usually) make sense for theoretical spectra so I think that we can
apply what Doug says.

The last two ones make sense for theoretical spectra and they are not in the example, so I think
that it would be good to add them. In fact, at first sight, I guess that the example was writen so
much time ago and it does not reflect some changes in the document, so it would be nice to rewrite
it a little. In fact, there are more things that should be changed in the example. For instance,
url's are outdated and they don't work (the domain laeff.inta.es does not exist anymore)

So, if it is ok, I could write an updated version of the example

Carlos