SIA-2.0 constants (coord sys, reference positions, time scales, etc)

Jose Enrique Ruiz jer at iaa.es
Fri Jul 11 04:53:31 PDT 2014

Hi all

I think it could be worth thinking on the different communities using the
VO clients/protocols. In the same way we have S*AP for images and spectra
because clients in general do not perform broadcasted discovery queries of
both images and spectra at the same time, we could think if broadcasted
discovery queries for both planetary and galactic reference systems may
have a meaning. I would be inclined to a flavour of option 3, only after
considering at least a rough study of potential use cases. In my opinion a
golden-bullet image protocol which covers all generic multiD discovery is
neither simple nor usable /useful.

Cheers !

---
Jose Enrique Ruiz