SIA-2.0 constants (coord sys, reference positions, time scales, etc)

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 10 13:42:55 PDT 2014

If option 1 is selected, planetary systems are in principle supported,
since they are included in STC.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA