New version of SIAV2.0 document : proposed recommandation

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Jul 11 09:55:20 PDT 2014

Hi DAL folks,

      A new version of the specification of the SIAV2 protocol, provided
by our editors, Pat and Doug, is available there:
http://www.ivoa.net/documents/SIA/20140707/index.html
      The document has been upgraded to the status of proposed
recommendation due to rather mature discussion within the group.
      However, as there is some new material in the proposed spec ( eg
new input parameters) we ask the group to restart its internal review
for a period of two weeks starting from now.
      Interop RFC period will start on Friday, July, 25th.
Best regards
François Bonnarel
Marco Molinaro