SIA 2.0 POS parameters

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 10 11:19:56 PDT 2014

Let me repeat my earlier comment:
In most cases RANGE in GALACTIC can be realized by keeping a Galactic
version of all ICRS coordinates. That transformation is hardly rocket
science
and one can't argue that it constitutes a hardshipp.
See my earlier post.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA