WD-DataLink-1.0

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Thu Nov 14 02:51:26 PST 2013

Hi Arnold , Hi all ,

The goal here is not to classify things again in a general data model
and force a categorisation of data products, but on the contrary ,
to record some terms that will be meaningful. Applications could follow
the links between datasets and touch the attached data / metadata useful
for their context/ usage.

if the radio community uses "Beam" instead of PSF, the usual "beam" term
would be meaningful and understandable for the context of
radio oriented applications.
the idea was to relax the constraints we had in the data modeling and
offer more flexibility.

Best wishes,
Mireille

--
Mireille Louys	, Maître de conférences
Centre de Données astrophysiques de  	Icube & Télécom Physique Strasbourg				Pôle API