WD-DataLink-1.0

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 13 13:18:44 PST 2013

Actually, my reservation about the list is that it is precisely someone's
known/custom/esoteric metadata set.
It takes a very narrow view of the calibration scene.
It works nicely for optical imaging data, but that's about it.
Radio, high energy, and generally spectral data are poorly served.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA