DAL sessions at Nara Interop

Jose Enrique Ruiz jer at iaa.es
Thu Nov 18 07:32:41 PST 2010

dear all
in the same spirit that Petr contribution I would like to show you (no more
than 10 min. will be ok) a incipent siav2/generic service we are developing
in Granada (Spain) for a catalog of galaxy datacubes. I think this can also
help in triggering the discussion about usecases and specific capabilities
in next generation DAL services, specially for datacubes

regards