TAP, ADQL and PgSphere

Tom McGlynn Thomas.A.McGlynn at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 23 06:27:40 PDT 2009

One possibility is making this a topic for a discussion in the
DAL/Apps session on TAP that is currently scheduled for Wednesday.
It certainly fits into the theme of that session.  If the goal is seen
as just understanding how someone might use PgSphere in implementing
ADQL, then I think that's appropriate.

However I could see this going a bit further than that.  E.g., should we
think about building a Postgres/PgSphere based reference implementation
of ADQL?  From my reading of the documents that's perfectly feasible but
would warrant its own session.

	Tom