resuming progress on TAP

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 11:07:26 PST 2009

> Oh dear.  Keith, Arnold and I are old friends and I responded quickly
> in a conversational manner as I had to run (and followed up later in
> private email when I got back).  You are absolutely right, it was a
> serious point and we should have been more formal in the discussion
> since this was on a public exploder.  We have already shared more
> than one beer or two, you can be sure of that (we should so so as
> well sometime!).
I thought you and Arnold were friends of old - my real worry was the
message it potentially gave those folk less immersed in these discussions.

Beer: I'll buy the first round when next we meet. Who else will be there?!

Keith

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org