resuming progress on TAP

Pedro Osuna Pedro.Osuna at esa.int
Thu Feb 12 12:07:30 PST 2009

Quoting Keith Noddle <ktn at star.le.ac.uk>:

>> Oh dear.  Keith, Arnold and I are old friends and I responded quickly
>> in a conversational manner as I had to run (and followed up later in
>> private email when I got back).  You are absolutely right, it was a
>> serious point and we should have been more formal in the discussion
>> since this was on a public exploder.  We have already shared more
>> than one beer or two, you can be sure of that (we should so so as
>> well sometime!).
> I thought you and Arnold were friends of old - my real worry was the
> message it potentially gave those folk less immersed in these
> discussions.
>
> Beer: I'll buy the first round when next we meet. Who else will be there?!
>
> Keith
>
> --
> Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
> AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
> Dept of Physics & Astronomy     Mobile: +44 (0)7721 926 461
> University of Leicester         Skype:  keithnoddle
> Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
> LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org

If you promise (swear?) that not one single word will be said about
work, I´ll pay the second, and third.

:-)

Cheers,
P.

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.