Use Case for Theoretical Spectra access

Pedro Osuna Pedro.Osuna at sciops.esa.int
Fri Jul 6 00:50:22 PDT 2007

Dear Doug,

as agreed some time ago, I send you an appendix as "Use Case" for the
usage of SSAP to handle theoretical spectra.

The inputs have been compiled with Enrique Solano and Carlos Rodrigo
from Spanish VO with whom Jesus and myself initiated the TSAP a couple
of years ago.

Trying to diminish the burden on you for editing, I have directly
included the case on the document. This does not mean that I give for
granted that it will be approved or included; I understand this has to
be decided yet.

Wait for your comments.

Cheers,
P.

--
Pedro Osuna Alcalaya

European Space Agency (ESA)
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
Research and Scientific Support Department (RSSD)
Astronomy Science Operations Division (SCI-SD)
e-mail: Pedro.Osuna at esa.int
Tel + 34 91 813 13 14    Fax: +34 91 813 11 72
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
P.O. Box 50727
E-28080 Villafranca del Castillo
MADRID - SPAIN
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.