Use Case for Theoretical Spectra access

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 6 08:05:18 PDT 2007

Hi Pedro -

Thanks much.  We will soon be updating the document in response to the
RFC, so it is good to have this now.  If others have comments it would
be good to get them soon.  I have not had time to read this carefully
yet but did look through it, and it looks like just what we need to
illustrate extending SSA for a special type of data such as model spectra.

	- Doug