DAL sessions in Moscow

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 6 18:59:59 PDT 2006

Currently we have three DAL 90m sessions planned for Moscow.  The first
(joint with DM) will be devoted to SSA, and the goal will be to review
the draft 1.0 documents for what is hopefully a final round of changes
before we go to PR (some more implementations of the final interface
will still be required however).

The second will be joint with VOQL, with the goal of initiating
discussions of producing a simplified table/catalog access mechanism
integrated into DAL.  This has been a hot topic since Victoria.

The final session is more open.  Suggestions for contributions are
welcome, although several have already been received and the session is
filling up fast.   - Doug