DAL sessions in Moscow

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 15 05:04:17 PDT 2006

I am about to leave on travel to Moscow, and from the looks of things
(no Internet in the hotel) will probably be out of email contact most
of the time until Monday.

I placed a draft agenda on the TWiki.  We can revise this on Monday
if there are any issues or additions.

>From the email discussions we have already had it is clear that we
will have plenty to talk about.  I am still working to get an updated
SSA protocol document out; unfortunately there won't be much time for
folks to read it before the meeting, but we can cover the main issues
in the meeting, in or out of session.  Most of my time since Victoria
has been spent working with Jonathan on the Spectrum data model, which
alone will give us more than enough to talk about.    - Doug