Status of updated SSA documents

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 5 07:11:28 PDT 2006

Hi All -

A new, significantly revised version of the Spectrum data model used by
SSA is available now (see mail below).  This incorporates portions of
STC and the new Characterization data model.  Most importantly, the
SSA query interface and query response and the Spectrum model have been
integrated so that for the most part the same data model can be used in
both places - the inconsistencies we have had in the past from two
separate data models have been eliminated.  The SSA query response adds
some things and omits all the data-specific bits, but otherwise they
are the same.

The SSA protocol document is still being updated to reflect these changes,
plus other changes to the input parameters and the overall document
structure.  The updated version should be available in several days.

 	- Doug