SSA working draft

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 20 08:56:29 PDT 2006

Hi Phil -

The text in 3.3.3 is incorrect (it probably carried over from an
earlier version).  Only the "should" or "recommended" parameters need to
be implemented for a fully compliant service.  Consider implementing
some of the optional elements as well, if the associated information
is readily available for the data you are publishing.

	- Doug