Characterisation Working Draft submitted as IVOA document

louys at alinda.u-strasbg.fr louys at alinda.u-strasbg.fr
Sat Oct 21 00:00:53 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I have uploaded an IVAO draft document for the Characterisation Model
on the DM page and
submitted to the IVOA
document service.

The new version of the corresponding xml schema is also linked to the
XML schema section
of the DM page
at  http://ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDataModel

Your comments and remarks, will be really welcome.

Cheers , Mireille

  Mireille LOUYS          mailto: Mireille.Louys at astro.u-strasbg.fr

L S I I T                       &     CDS,
Ecole Nationale Superieure            Observatoire de Strasbourg
de Physique de Strasbourg,            11, Rue de l'Universite
Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP 10413   67000 STRASBOURG
67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex                     Tel: +33 3 90 24 24 34