Kyoto Meeting

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Mon May 9 21:25:04 PDT 2005

Hi Masatoshi -

This sounds like a reasonable plan.  The only suggestion I have is
that it might be useful to discuss platform support issues of ADQL
(Java support etc.) in the joint session with DAL.  Since DAL can have
to integrate with science software, language support is more of an
issue then a pure service where the only interface is to the network.
Is ADQL sufficiently well packaged that we can embed it as a library
in other software?

I have heard very little about Yuji's experiments with virtual data
queries.  We are eager to hear in the meeting what progress has been made,
but is there anything we can look at in advance of the meeting so as to
be better prepared?

Finally, I think the half-day sessions are more like 2-3h than the 90m
indicated below.

 	- Doug