Kyoto Meeting

Masatoshi OHISHI masatoshi.ohishi at nao.ac.jp
Sun May 8 08:53:10 PDT 2005

Hi VOQL members,

After I proposed the agenda, only two people responded; Wil can make the
presentations. Apologies for my misspelling Hans-Martin's family name
and his nice work on cross-matcher   m(_ _)m  Gomen nasai.

May I assume that other people (Martin Hill (or Kevin Benson ?), Yuji Shirasaki
and Inaki Ortiz) can talk as I suggested ??

Please reply ASAP.

Best regards,

    Masatoshi