towards 3D data model

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Sun Feb 13 20:44:00 PST 2005

Hi Igor -

It would be good to start looking at this.  Extending the image model
to 3D for spectral data cubes, IFU spectra etc. is something we should
tackle once SSA and the next version of SIA are done.  This will require
more data model work, and probably a new DAL interface to support cutting
subsets from large spectra data cubes at access time.

 	- Doug