Merge lists

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 2 11:46:54 PST 2005

I don't think we need to do that.   What would be sensible would be, if
people send general announcements to several lists (DAL, DM, APPS in this
case) for followups to go to one of the lists.  If the topic is SSA,
including the SSA data model, this should go to DAL.  If the topic is
the Quantity data model it should go to DM (please!).  If the topic is
an application (Specview, VOSpec, whatever) followups should be to APPS.
And so forth.  The problem is people make general announcements and
the followup continues to go to all the lists.   Doug