SSAP sample files

Jonathan McDowell jcm at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 2 11:11:28 PST 2005

> On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Ivo Busko wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > I am about to release a new version of Specview with
> > the ability to write spectrograms in SSAP format.

Great news!

But, Mark writes...

> I hadn't looked at the SED data model document up till now, but having
> taken a quick look, I note that the missing datatype attribute problem is
> present throughout in the example VOTable serialization presented there,
> so you can't really be blamed for this!  There are many other errors
> in this example too (it is not well-formed XML) - please can they
> be fixed!  I can advise if necessary.

Mea maxima culpa. I wrote it as an indication of the format, but
failed to validate it. I'm on travel for the next few days -
I'll iterate when I return but if you (Mark) would like to send me
a list of suggested changes I'll gladly add them. I have a few
other changes I plan to make anyway.

I'll review Ivo's files when I get back too.

- Jonathan