Data Model serialisation in VOTable

Francois Bonnarel bonnarel at alinda.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Apr 13 06:27:49 PDT 2004

Dear Dal and DM colleagues,
   M.Louys and I just completed an IVOA note on rules we
propose to use to serialise a Data Model in VOTable.
   This is a contribution to the discussion on Data Model
serialisation/ Votable interface  planned for the following
weeks.

   Today you can find it there:
   http://alinda.u-strasbg.fr/ModelVOTSer.pdf

   Hope to have this on the IVOA note later today.

   Another note (by T.Boch, P.Fernique, M.louys, A.Micol and I)
which is a proposal for SIA evolution is to be released also today.

Regards
François

SAUVONS LA RECHERCHE :  <http://recherche-en-danger.apinc.org/>

Francois   Bonnarel               Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
CDS (Centre de donnees          11, rue de l'Universite
astronomiques de Strasbourg)    F--67000 Strasbourg (France)

Tel: +33-(0)3 90 24 24 11       WWW: http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/people/fb.html
Fax: +33-(0)3 90 24 24 25       E-mail: bonnarel at astro.u-strasbg.fr