A note on a possible extension to SIAP

posuna at iso.vilspa.esa.es posuna at iso.vilspa.esa.es
Mon Apr 12 01:41:59 PDT 2004

Dear all,

 at the last AVO demo in garching, and in view of the need to include
 the XMM-Newton energy bands in the demonstration, we gave some ideas on
 how to allow structurized SIAP results.

 We believe that through simple modifications on the SIAP and VOTable it
 would be possible to easily show some structure in the SIAP results,
 and would like you to have a look at our note.

 We are aware of the CDS efforts in this direction, and we have had
 conversations with them. F. Bonnarel et al. will post their proposal
 soon to this list as well.

 In order to be able to include one drawing and a couple of colors to
 make things as clear as possible, we have created a PDF document with
 our notes.

 Please let us know your comments.

 Regards,

 Pedro Osuna & Jesus Salgado