IVOA WG data access layer

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 03:51:53 PST 2003

I think the DAL has to look at all types of access to data whether querying
catalogues, accessing images, time series or spectra and any other type of
data access.

Or is the split intended to be:

. VOQL addresses access to tabular data

. DAL addresses access to non-tabular data

Might work.

Cheers,
Tony.