Web development of IVOA revamp.

Adrian Damian andamian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 20:26:36 CEST 2024

Hi Chitru,

Thanks for offering a helping hand - that's always welcome and appreciated!
The Web site rework effort happens primarily in GH at
https://github.com/ivoa/ivoa-web. There is a list of open issues and the
maintainers there might direct you where the effort is needed most right
now.

Again, thanks for volunteering,
Adrian