Web development of IVOA revamp.

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Mon Jul 29 10:42:18 CEST 2024

Hi Chitru,

thanks for volunteering!
And thanks Adrian for the redirect!

I add CC Jeremy, who is coordinating the web architecture rebuilding.

Adding/working on the listed issues is a good starting point but don't
hesitate to contact us on #ivoa-web channel on slack for any detail you
might need.

Cheers
    Marco

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. [+39] 333 33 20 564 [also Telegram]