Draft note for the annotation of plate scans

Sebastien Derriere sebastien.derriere at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Oct 31 17:42:23 CET 2022

Hi Markus,

Maybe your document for the annotation of plate scans could be a Note
for the IVOA Data Curation and Preservation interest group ?
Ensuring preservation of photographic plates, and curating their metadata
seems to be right spot on for DCP, rather than DM.

Sébastien

    (((    Sebastien Derriere     sebastien.derriere at astro.unistra.fr
   (. .)   Observatoire de Strasbourg       Phone +33 (0) 368 852 444
  (( v ))  11, rue de l'universite        Telefax +33 (0) 368 852 432
---m-m--- F-67000 Strasbourg  France