MOC 2.0 working draft final(?) update

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Wed Oct 20 23:10:12 CEST 2021

Dear Applications Working Group,

The MOC 2.0 working draft has been updated to include an appendix describing JSON serialization of the MOCs.  The latest working draft is published here:
https://www.ivoa.net/documents/MOC/20211018/index.html

This document, which will standardize combining spatial and temporal coverage in MOCs, has been stable for some time, so I would like to have one last review in our working group before moving this document to PR (Proposed Recommendation) status and its RFC (Request for Comment) period.

Please submit any comments and corrections to this list and/or as github issues or pull requests on the document's github page (https://github.com/ivoa-std/MOC) by the end of next week (October 29, 2021).  References to the implementations are available on the MOCInfo page here:  https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/MocInfo#Lib_tools_data_associated_to_MOC

Best Regards,
Tom