VOTable 1.4 Working Draft

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 14 15:51:48 CET 2019

Hi Tom,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 02:33:51PM +0000, Tom Donaldson wrote:
> I thought I had captured them all in my summary e-mail, but
> obviously I missed this one.  Are there others that you've noted?
>
> Do you think it's a good idea to create a wiki page to track the
> items?  Then at least everyone would have visibility into what I
> think the issues are.  Next time I think we should try some other
> techniques, maybe as in a github pull request, where we can all
> track the comments and issue tickets.

Once VOTable 1.4 is REC, there should be a wiki page VOTable-1_4-Next
(preferably linked from the WG page on the wiki, but few standards
actually have that now) for exactly that purpose.

I'd say it's alright to bend the rules a bit and create that page
right now, in particular as I think it'll help make Timesys sail on
smoothly, as we then have a clear process for anthing that people
wouuld like to put in, too, without have to discuss everything before
Paris.

         -- Markus