Simple Cone Search 1.1 - (new) internal WD

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Tue Oct 10 09:28:46 CEST 2017

Dear Jerome,
can you expand a bit on this?

I mean. I know epoch is critical, but having EPOCH
as a query parameter may mean:

- asking it to be a mandatory one: break back-compatibility

- letting it be optional: will this be enough for your use cases?

- require service to transform internal epoch to client required one?

While, if you simply ask to have epoch information
in the response I thought the VOTable-1.3 erratum 1
went that way, so maybe that's something to
enforce.

Cheers,
    Marco