Question about VOTable schema 1.2 or 1.3

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue May 21 12:01:19 PDT 2013

I have been using xerces and JDOM (1.1 and 2.0) with full validation and
have not had issues with the schema validation. I suspect you can get
WSImport to use a specific parser like xerces instead of the default one
and if that works it is likely a bug in the parser impl being chosen. I
don't know how one does that with WSImport though :-)

--

Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre

250-363-0044 (office) 250-363-0045 (fax)