Question about VOTable schema 1.2 or 1.3

Sebastien Derriere sebastien.derriere at astro.unistra.fr
Tue May 21 01:25:37 PDT 2013

Le 21/05/2013 10:18, Baptiste Cecconi a écrit :
> Hello Sebastien,
>
> I don't think this is the same issue (although it explains why the schema is build this way).
> The problem is that the VOTable schema doesn't validate with the WSimport tool (java based SOAP). The error is "Multiple definition of INFO element" (or something like that). This makes it difficult to properly serve VOTable through this java based  WSDL service. Would you suggest that it is a "bug" on the java SOAP framework ?

   I'll let XML or WSimport experts decide on this. When I
used XMLspy, the VOTable 1.2 schema validated ok.
   But some instances of VOTable 1.1 documents did not pass
validation with the changes introduced in the 1.2 schema
(emtpy TABLE or RESOURCE was needed).

Sébastien

    (((    Sebastien Derriere     sebastien.derriere at astro.unistra.fr
   (. .)   Observatoire de Strasbourg       Phone +33 (0) 368 852 444
  (( v ))  11, rue de l'universite        Telefax +33 (0) 368 852 417
---m-m--- F-67000 Strasbourg  France