Apps Interop Programme

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 08:30:20 PDT 2012

Hi Apps,

I've posted a provisional programme for the Applications sessions
in Sao Paulo at:

   http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2012Applications

I believe I've scheduled everybody who asked for a slot, so if you
don't see your name there and were expecting to, let me know.
Some of those entries are awaiting confirmation of details.
By all means tweak the titles etc on the wiki or ask me and
I can do it for you.  Slots are nominally 15 mins - less than that
is fine, if you think you will need more, get in touch.