Call for Applications talks in Sao Paulo

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 09:29:36 PDT 2012

Hi all,

there is still space for more talks in the Apps sessions in Sao Paulo.

I'd like to put together a provisional programme shortly,
so if you haven't contacted me and you'd like to present
something in one of the Apps sesssions, please can you do
so by Tuesday next week (9 Oct).  If you're not sure but
think you might want to present something, let me know too.

As far as standards go, I will post an internal draft of
VOTable 1.3 next week and we'll discuss that in one of the sessions.
I'm not aware of other standards discussions that people
attending the Interop want to have within the Applications WG,
but if you have something, get in touch.

Mark