Apps Interop Programme

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Wed Oct 10 08:49:10 PDT 2012

On 10/10/2012 05:30 PM, Mark Taylor wrote:
> Hi Apps,
>
> I've posted a provisional programme for the Applications sessions
> in Sao Paulo at:
>
>     http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2012Applications
>
> I believe I've scheduled everybody who asked for a slot, so if you
> don't see your name there and were expecting to, let me know.
> Some of those entries are awaiting confirmation of details.
> By all means tweak the titles etc on the wiki or ask me and
> I can do it for you.  Slots are nominally 15 mins - less than that
> is fine, if you think you will need more, get in touch.
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Taylor   Astronomical Programmer   Physics, Bristol University, UK
> m.b.taylor at bris.ac.uk +44-117-9288776  http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/
Hi Mark

sorry to be late
I would like to make a join presentation on Europlanet environment
  The web client to serch for registry an query epn-tap services
  The UWS client to make format transformation and projection using UWS
1.0 and WADL
the presentation will be made by Ivan Zolotukhin, Cyril Chauvin and me
short time will be sufficient

Regards
Pierre

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo-web.obspm.fr