Apps Messaging - Twin track?

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 23 09:09:41 PDT 2007

Hi Mark -

I think the point of these use cases should be to scope out what we
would like a general applications messaging protocol to do, rather than
analyze the pros and cons of the current PLASTIC.  On the other hand,
in defining a "SAMP 1.0", it probably is reasonable to limit this
primarily to the sorts of things which PLASTIC is currently used for,
so long as this is seen as a step towards a more general applications
messaging protocol.

 	- Doug