VOFilter 2.0, OpenOffice 2.0 and VOTable 1.1 supported

Chenzhou Cui ccz at bao.ac.cn
Fri Aug 19 01:35:18 PDT 2005

Dear all,

On behalf of the China-VO, I am pleased to announce that VOFilter 2.0 is
now available for download. VOFilter is an XML filter for OpenOffice
Calc developed by the China-VO project. Using the filter, you can open
VOTable files, edit and analyze them with OpenOffice Calc. VOFilter a
fully integrated application, you need not know anything about JAVA and
XML programming skills.

In the new version, VOTable 1.1 and the latest OpenDocument 1.0 file
format are supported. JRE version dependence problem in previous version
is fixed.

To download the package and learn more about it, please visit our
webpage at:
http://services.china-vo.org/vofilter/

Suggestions and Comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Chenzhou

Chenzhou Cui  (China-VO Project)
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: (8610)64841695
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: (8610)64878240
Datun Road 20A, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100012, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb