Visualisation Tool List

Francesco Pierfederici fpierfed at eso.org
Thu Aug 18 00:54:14 PDT 2005

Hi,

In the context of VOTech:DS4, I have compiled a list of visualization
tools as well. The scope was a bit narrow(ish): tools able to create
a color composite image (and display it), but you might want to take
a look at it anyway.

The page is here:
http://wiki.eurovotech.org/bin/view/VOTech/StudyOnExistingTools

Cheers