Specview with VO interface released

Ivo Busko busko at stsci.edu
Thu Apr 7 10:16:42 PDT 2005

Hi Markus,

No, not at this time. It's all sort of hard-coded. The help
text is perhaps too optimistic :-) It just means that, in
stead of the internal list, one can select a registry from
the menu list (there is just one registry there right now,
the nvo site) and then specview will go to that registry
and retrieve a list of ssap servers.

But this is just the first prototype, and in an upcoming
version I plan to make the registry and server selections
completely user-configurable.

Cheers,

-Ivo