JSAMP pre-release with SAMP_HUB functionality

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 02:50:24 PDT 2010

Further to the message about the SAMP_HUB extension to the Standard
Profile, you can find a (pre-release) version of JSAMP which implements
the new functionality here:

   ftp://andromeda.star.bris.ac.uk/pub/star/jsamp/pre/

Note there are a few backward incompatibilities with the previous
JSAMP version, mostly as a consequence of the extension to the
standard hub location machinery.  See the change log (docs/history.html)
for details.  It should be clear given that how to adjust code which
uses previous versions of the API to use the current one, but I'm
very happy to advise on request.

There are some bug fixes and enhancements in this version as well.
Again these are documented in docs/history.html.  I anticipate
making a public release of this fairly soon - please let me know if
there are any comments or issues with it.