SAMP_HUB Standard Profile extension - towards SAMP v1.2

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jul 12 06:38:01 PDT 2010

All,

I have added a "Non-Technical Preamble" to the SAMP document.
This is in accordance with the recent TCG agreement that such a section
should be added to all new and revised IVOA standards-track documents.
You can see the changes it in the Volute repository as usual.
If anybody has comments or suggestions on the form or content of this
new section, or wants to take this opportunity to suggest any other
changes to the document, go ahead.  I have in mind here minor changes
(cosmetic or clarifications), since recent discussions haven't raised
anything more substantial for the near future.
I haven't heard any objections to the adjustments to the Standard
Profile advertised in my message a week or so back, so I presume
people are happy with that.

Unless anybody has further comments, I will get this published as
a Working Draft for wider review (WD-SAMP-1.2-201007xx) in accordance
with the DocStd procedures shortly.

Mark