SAMP/PLASTIC bridge?

Juan de Dios Santander Vela jdsant at iaa.es
Wed Mar 4 02:24:52 PST 2009

El 03/03/2009, a las 13:15, Allan Brighton escribió:

> I'm just adding Plastic support to jskycat (in addition to SAMP) and
> I was
> wondering if anyone had made any progress on a SAMP/PLASTIC bridge?
>
> It seems like it could be a problem that you have to choose between
> the two
> and can't have both at once.

I am trying to build such a bridge, and in my initial development
there were problems with the class loader when trying to combine both
PLASTIC and JSAMP, so that I am now working in a two-pieces bridge
with a common (SAMPish, but not exactly) interchange between the two.

I hope to be back to work on it by the next week...

--
Juan de Dios Santander Vela
Diplomado en CC. Físicas, Ingeniero en Electrónica

Gregorio Marañón: La inteligencia resplandece al contacto con las
dificultades,  como el fósforo se enciende cuando se frota contra una
superficie áspera.