Draft VOEvent 2.1

Baptiste Cecconi baptiste.cecconi at obspm.fr
Thu Nov 2 17:53:28 CET 2017

Hi Roy,

here are a few links to the IVOA wiki where you will find material for the case we have been raising. I’ll prepare a cleaner document in the coming days.

http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpMay2017-TD/lesidaner_interop_voevent.pdf

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2017-TD-001

http://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpOct2017TDIG/lesidaner_interop_voevent.pdf

Sincerely