TDIG session at May 2016 InterOp

Rob Seaman seaman at lpl.arizona.edu
Thu May 5 16:47:35 CEST 2016

I won’t be at the InterOp, though we may be back to Stellenbosch next year for a proposed IAU symposium, Southern Horizons in Time Domain Astronomy:

	http://www.iau.org/science/meetings/proposals/loi/2017/266/

I started a list on the wiki agenda for future meetings of interest to TDIG, beginning with Hotwired V this October:

	http://hotwired5.villanova.edu

VOEvent has always prospered by reaching non-virtual communities. TDIG and IVOA should consider participating in these two meetings and others. As a nearer term example, registration remains open for The Science of Time:

	http://sot2016.cfa.harvard.edu

Rob
—