TDIG session at May 2016 InterOp

John Swinbank swinbank at princeton.edu
Thu May 5 15:14:15 CEST 2016

Dear all,

The TDIG session at the Stellenbosch meeting will take place on Wednesday at 15:30 in Auditorium 2.

Since one of the topics to be discussed is the standardization of VTP, which is being run by the DAL WG, the session is being jointly organized with them.

I’ve put a preliminary agenda for the session here: http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2016-TDIG. Please do send me comments and corrections (and accept my apologies if I missed your contribution: remind me!). If you are giving a presentation, I encourage you to upload your slides to the wiki and link them from that page when they’re ready.

Looking forward to seeing as many as possible of you next week,

John