Signing XML

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Thu May 28 23:38:56 CEST 2015

John, hello.

> On 2015 May 27, at 20:48, John Swinbank <swinbank at transientskp.org> wrote:
>
>> I mention this here really for old times' sake, rather than in the expectation that this is a currently live problem for the group.
>
> It’s not dead: it’s just resting. There’s clearly an issue here that we’ll need to get to grips with at some point, and I’m definitely interested in this work. I’ll have a play with your code.

There's some very simple sample code in the two distributions, and in the repository <https://bitbucket.org/nxg/xoxa/src/> in c/example and java/src/example.

Enjoy!

Rob:

>> Consider this as long-timebase esprit de l'escalier…
>
> There’s some sort of retort needed here involving Led Zeppelin. It will come to me later.

There's a feeling I get, when I look to the XML InfoSet / And my spirit is cry-y-ying for leavinnnng.

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk