Time Domain presentation at CSP

Enrique Solano esm at cab.inta-csic.es
Wed Jun 17 17:30:01 CEST 2015

Hi again,

STS was proposed as an interim solution to publish light curves in the
VO until the Spectral Data Model v2.0 was approved. However, nobody has
published light curves using STS and SDM v2.0 is now at the level of
"Proposed Recommendation". Given than SDM works better to represent
light curves I would clearly vote for it.

Another different topic is what to use with other data products
(simultaneous multiwavelength photometry, radial velocity curves,...)

Cheers,

Enrique.

--
Enrique Solano