Time Domain presentation at CSP

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 17 14:05:33 CEST 2015

There has been a fair bit of discussion in the past.
>From my perspective, I suggested some minor changes to the
STS format that, I believe, came out of Berkeley that would
make them IVOA-compatible, but those were never put into it.
I also suggested a simple lightweight table format that was based
on STC; that's still on my STC home page.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA